Friday 17 August 2012

Book Review: The Hunger Games - Catching fire.

Hello,
I finished catching fire and have moved onto Mocking jay. So here's the review for you. if you haven't read the first Hunger games book you may not want to read this as there will be spoilers.Here's the cover:


So Katniss and Peeta have escaped the Games the first time, but not without recieveing capitol's hatred for the both of them, they are about to go on their victory tour when president snow warns Katniss that if she can't convince everyone that she acted of love for Peeta that everyone she loves will be killed, because she has set off something that she can't even comprehend ending - A rebellion against Capitol in most districts.
Every part of this book shocked me and made me want to read more, Everything right up until the end was Amazing and I would recommend this book to anyone ( especially those who have read the first one) I liked it so much that i hunted around my house for an hour after i finished it for the third one. This Trilogy is defiantly my favorite even though it isn't the type of thing that i normally read and i can't wait to see how they put it into the film.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment