Thursday 15 August 2013

Book Review; City of Bones


Hey,
Right this might be a short review because I  can't think of things that I can say that won't be spoliers so here's the cover;

So this book is a goldmine for any paranormal type book fan. It includes lots of different creatures from vampires and werewolves to Fairies and warlocks. Also the main creatures of the book, shadow hunters. They all live in Idris normally which is a country that's between France and Germany. but they live in cities and stuff in the mundane (human) world, to fight of demons from different worlds. Clary isn't aware of this world until the beginning of this book when she is plunged into it head first when she meets Jace, Alec and Isabelle in a club and witnesses them fighting off a demon.
I loved loved loved this book. So much that I went off today and bought the next two books in this series. I didn't think this book could live up to all the hype but it totally did. and lots of people say the infernal devices is even better and I can't possibly fathom how Cassandra Clare can beat herself... How are you doing this woman? 
There is a slight love triangle in this book but It's not one that you should worry about if you're starting this series because if the ending is anything to go by it's not going to be a problem in the rest of the series. Gosh the falcon story had me crying for days. then I told my friend and she cried... that story is heart breaking. Anyway enough of this because I'm going to spoil it. let's just say I loved it and you should read it. like now.

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment