Thursday 23 May 2013

ABC reading challenge:

Okay, recently Jill Williamson over at Go Teen Writers brought up her idea of a challenge to create a list of books beguinning A-Z and read them so here's my hopeful list;


A- Anna and the french Kiss (Stephanie Perkins) 
B - The book Theif (Markus Zusak)
C - The Catcher in the Rye (J.D. Salinger)  
D - Divergent (Veronica Roth) 
F - The fault in our stars (John Green) 
G - The Great Gatsby 
H - The Host (Stephanie Mayer)
E - Emma (Jane Austen)-
I-  I am number four (Pittacus Lore)
J - Jane Eyre (Charlotte Brontë)
K- Keeping the Moon (Sarah Dessen) -
I love her work and it begins with K :)
L- Les Miserables (Victor Hugo) -
M- My Sister's Keeper -
N- Now is good (Jenny Downham)
O- One for the money (Janet Evanovich) -
P- Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief (Rick Riordan)
Q- Queen Of Babble (Meg Cabot) 
R- Rebecca (Daphne du Maurier) -
S- Silver Linings Playbook-
T- To Kill a Mocking Bird (Harper Lee) -
U- Ulysses (James Joyce) -
V- Vampire Academy -
W- Warm Bodies (Issac Marion)
X- X in Flight (Karen Rivers)- 
Y- The Year Of The Fog (Michelle Richmond) -
Z- The zookeeper's wife (Diane Ackerman) -

So that's my list (Hopefully I'll actually finish them, I'll keep you posted. 


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment